1. Pickle Bottle Stopper, $7--Because, who really wants to use a cork in their wine bottle? The perfect gift for a friend who happens to really adore both pickles and wine.
2. Pillow Remote Control, $15--For the true couch potato, this pillow comes with a built in remote control. You'll never have to worry about losing the remote between cushions ever again.
3. Zoltar, $9000--We all loved Zoltar as children, but it's time to grow up. Maybe revisit your favorite arcade instead of dropping serious dough for this one.
4. Santa's Farting Butt Travel Pillow, $20--Why not cozy up with this pillow while you're on the go? Well, we can think of a few reasons, though we're sure no one will stare when your pillow farts.
5. Bacon Candy Canes, $6.50--Looking for the perfect gift for the bacon lover in your life? Look no further than these mouth-watering candy canes. Nothing says "Christmas" like the smell of bacon, right?!
6. Inflatable Turkey, $12--Don't like cooking? No problem! Nothing would be funnier than inviting everyone for Christmas dinner and serving them this turkey — the joke will outweigh their hunger.
7. Upcycled Sweater Moose Head, $50--Remember your childhood? The only thing you wanted for Christmas during the majority of your first decade were toys. This sweater moose head adds a perfectly refined taste to any kid's room, leaving the child wishing he or she had received a new Furby, instead.
8. Dream Man Arm Pillow, $25--Remind your friend she's single this holiday season when you buy her this arm pillow! When she cuddles with it at night, it will be just like the real thing.
9. Zombie Bleeding Mutilated Target Dummy, $90--Help your loved ones prepare for the upcoming zombie apocalypse with this target. It even bleeds when it's shot!
10. Chew-By-Numbers Christmas Tree, $15--We all know that chopping down trees isn't environmentally friendly. Go green this Christmas by making your own tree out of the gum you've chewed! The kit even comes with 32 pieces of gum for your convenience.
11. Barack Obama Chia Pet, $30--The perfect gift for the Obama supporter in your life? This political gag gift is a bit controversial, complete with an afro-style hair growth.
12. Dance Moms Bobblehead, $25--As if watching Dance Moms wasn't enough, you can now bring Abby Lee Miller right to your very desk.
Return to: Tina's Riot Act Blog